Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Final: Part 2

Final: Part 2

A.   Something I liked about this class was that Mr. Haymore had control of the classroom the whole time. Something I did not like was that we had to do the same thing every day and we didn't do any group work.
B.   To improve the class we should do group projects or even go outside and do something as class so we can bond and get to know each other.
C.    To be honest no I did not really do my best all the time because some days I would just sit and day dream but I would finish my work.
D.   Yea I do read my 100+ goals at least three times a week. I read them when I need something to do at home or when I want to go over the things I have already accomplish.
E.    I’m not a CTR person all the time because most of the time I do not listen to the rules.
F.    Something I promise to do for my body, mind and spirit is to start being health and help more around the house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment