Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Final: Part 1

Final: Part 1

When I first heard of the Interdisciplinary Unit I did not really know what was it about, so I did not pay that much attention to it. Later on when they explain to me that we had to come after school and present of front of people, I was in shock because I did not expected that. Then later on my teacher put us in group, at first I was disappoint because I thought my group members were not going to do that much work. But on the way I started to change my opinion about them because they turn out to be a hard working group. I ended up making new friends because of this project we had to do as a group. So when the time came that we had to present I was nervous, I was in the hallway shaking my legs around waiting for our turn. I started to talk to people that had already present there project and they were telling me not to be nervous because it goes by fast and the people don’t really pressure you at all. So when are time came up, I walk inside the classroom, set up our project in the projector and then I started to speak. I would say everything went smoothly and everyone in my group did a great job and it was a honor working with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment