Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Final: Part 1

Final: Part 1
1.   What I liked about the class is that it was pretty chill and everyone got along.
2.   Something that I didn’t like about the class is nothing, everything was all good.
3.   Something I would like to recommend is that we have more group activities so we can met/talk to new people in the classroom.
4.   Yes I really did do my best in this class.
5.   I would say yes I have been reading my 100+ goals every day for at least 2 minutes it just the days I don’t is because I was every tired and sleep or did not have enough time.
6.   I think I am committed to be a CTR person because I’m very responsible and always making good choices.

7.   Something I will always remember about this class is when me, Efrain, and Irvin would be in the back of the classroom setting up the food for the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment