Monday, April 13, 2015

3 world records

World Record
1.     Most Goals in a Season
2.     The world record holder is Lionel Messi (91 Goals)  
3.     This world record was set in 2012
4.     One of my favorite world records is Gareth Bale because he broke the record by being the most expensive player in the world. (85 million euros)
5.     I’m fascinated by this record because it shows if you work really hard it pays off in the end.
6.     Yes I would like to break a record but at the moment I don’t know which one.
                                                               
1.     Oldest person in the world
2.     This world record holder is Misao Okawa (117 years old)
3.     This world record was set in April 2015
4.     One world record that I like also is Zlatan Ibrahimović for being worth the most expensive player of all time because of his combine transfer fee.
5.     I’m fascinated by this record because even though he was not bought once by a big club but many times from different clubs.


1.     Land speed record
2.     This record belongs to Andy Green (763.035 mph)
3.     This record was set in October 15, 1997
4.     Another record that I like is Pele for scoring the most goals in a soccer career. (1279 goals)
5.     I’m fascinated by this record because it takes a lot of practice and hard work to score all those goals.


No comments:

Post a Comment