Thursday, September 11, 2014

9/11 Memorial

9/11 Memorial
On September 11, 2001, terrorists attacked the Unites States. They hijacked four airplanes in mid-flight. Only two planes crash the World Trade Center in New York City and the other two planes failed and crash to the ground. Nearly 3,000 people were killed in the 9/11 attack. The terrorists that did this belong to a group called the Al Qaeda led by Bin Laden. But on May 1, 2011, U.S troops killed Bin Laden where he was hiding in Pakistan.

In 9/11 the first plane crash hit one of the towers called the World Trade Center, around the time of 8:46 am and the second plane crashes to the other tower at 10:28 am. Sadly the both towers end up falling down and many people were killed. I don’t really remember what I was doing at the time because I was just 4 years old and the first time I heard about this was when I was in 5th grade. I was a little kid when I heard about 9/11 and I did not really understand what really happen.




Now that I’m 17th years old my thoughts about this is that why do people have to do this? Why can they just live in peace? They just cause more pain, more fear and more anger to people worldwide. I really feel awful about what happen and I feel so sorry to the people that lost family members because of this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment