Monday, August 18, 2014

first week of school

    My first week of school was pretty good, here in HPIAM. The thing I was more excited about was seeing my friends and which classes I was going to get. At one point I was really disappointing because I did not like the classes I got because this year I wanted to come out early from school. I was really sure that this year I was going to come out early because I have all my credits and I ended up getting some classes i don't really want or need. My first thoughts of being here in school was should i try to try out for the boys soccer team. I do not want to try out by myself so i ended up convincing some of my friends to try out with me. This year the only classes I need to really try my best is in government and math because i have a feeling that we are going to do a lot of writing and projects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment